Before joining in the team, Gözde Karahan has worked as an in-house attorney in one of the leading company in healthcare sector and then consulted the companies in one of the prestigious law office in Turkey.
Gözde mainly focuses on Commercial Law, Labour Law, Real Estate Law, Contract Law, Mergers and Acquisitions and Dispute Resolution. She also handles with the trademark disputes by acting as a trademark attorney before Turkish Patent Institute.
• Galatasaray University, LLM in Economic Law, 2016
• Marmara University, LLB, 2008
Commercial Law, Contracts Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Labor and Social Security Law, Consumer Law, Real Estate Law, Litigation – Dispute Resolution
• Istanbul Bar Association and Union of Turkish Bar Associations, 2010
• Marmara University Alumni Association, 2009
• Lead Network Turkey, Founding Member, 2017