Before joining the team, Faruk Çıkın had worked for prestigious law firms in Turkey and abroad. He joined the team as an attorney at law focusing on general corporate and commercial law matters.
Faruk is also experienced in M&A transactions and multi-national corporate restructuring projects. Faruk reviews contracts and advises our clients on day-to-day commercial and corporate matters.
• Boston University, Banking and Financial Law, LL.M., 2015
• Istanbul Bilgi University, LL.B., 2009
Corporate Law, Commercial Law, Contracts Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Real Estate Law
• Corporate Governance Association of Turkey, 2016
• Boston University Alumni Association, 2015
• Istanbul Bar Association and Union of Turkish Bar Associations, 2011