Before joining the team, Sabahat Elif İpek had started her internship in one of the prestigious law firms in Turkey and successfully completed it in Ozay Law Firm.
Sabahat Elif İpek mainly focuses on Corporate Law, Competition Law and Dispute Resolution. Sabahat Elif İpek also conducts litigation procedures for national and multinational companies with regards to Labor Law and Consumer Law and works on revision of contracts.
Sabahat Elif İpek is a Jean Monnet scholarship holder and currently studies as an LL.M student in Queen Mary University of London.
• Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (Erasmus, 2011)
• İstanbul Bilgi University(LLB, 2014)
• King’s College London (Summer School, 2011)
Corporate Law, Competition Law, Labour and Social Security Law, Consumer Law, Contracts Law
• International Bar Association (2016)
• İstanbul Bar Association (2015)
• Community Volunteers Foundation (2009)
• Koç Private High School Alumni Association (2009)