Before joining the team Fatma İmren Tunç, has successfully completed her statutory internship in one of the prestigious law firms in Turkey and joined the team as an attorney at law registered in İstanbul Bar Association. Along with graduation from Yeditepe University Law Faculty, İmren also has a double major in International Business and Trade.
İmren is specialized in corporate law, commercial law, contracts law, law of obligations, banking & finance, project finance, franchise & distributorship relationships, mergers and acquisitions, dispute resolution and she advises local and multinational companies mainly on these matters. In addition to the consultancy services, she also provides dispute resolution services, especially on litigation matters.
She is the author of numerous published articles.
• Yeditepe University, Double Major, 2015 (Faculty of Commerce, International Business and Trade)
• Yeditepe University, LLB, 2014
Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Capital Markets Law, Contracts Law, Banking and Finance Law, Consumer Law, Tax and Administrative Law, International Trade, Dispute Resolution and Arbitration, Mergers and Acquisitions, Corporate Restructuring, Law of Obligations
• Young ISTAC, 2020
• Istanbul Bar Association and Union of Turkish Bar Associations, 2015
• Yeditepe University Alumni Association, 2014 & 2015
• Izmir Atatürk High School Alumni Association, 2009