Meltem Manav has successfully completed her internship in one of the prestigious law firm specialized in Sports Law in Turkey and continued working there as an associate. Before joining the team Meltem attended University of Barcelona for LL.M courses regarding International Economy and Trade Law by partial Scholarship granted by the Programme.
She provides litigation and consultancy services in all types of commercial and corporate matters with regards to Commercial Law, Sports Law, Labour Law, Competition Law, Intellectual Property Law and Trade Law. Meltem also specializes in negotiating and revision of contracts and day-to-day business matters of the client companies.
• University of Barcelona, International Economy Law and Policy LL.M, 2017 (expected)
• Kadir Has University, Sports Law & Management Certification Program, 2015
• Galatasaray University, LL.B, 2013
• Université de Genève, Erasmus & Certificate in Transnational Law, 2011
Commercial Law, Contracts Law, Competition Law, Intellectual Property Law, Litigation – Dispute Resolution, Labour Law, International Trade and Investment LawForeign Language
English, French, Spanish
• Istanbul Bar Association and Union of Turkish Bar Associations, 2014
• Galatasaray University Alumni Association, 2013
• Galatasaray Sports Club Congress Member, 2013
• Galatasaray University International Law and Diplomacy Club, 2011
• Saint Joseph Alumni Association, 2009