Before joining the team, Sabahat Elif İpek had initiated her internship in one of the prestigious law firms in Turkey and successfully completed it in Ozay Law Firm.
Sabahat Elif İpek mainly focuses on Corporate Law, Competition Law and Dispute Resolution. Sabahat Elif İpek also provides daily legal advice to national and multinational companies and works on revision of contracts.
Sabahat Elif İpek has completed her LL.M degree at the Paris campus of Queen Mary University of London as a Jean Monnet scholar in 2016. She then returned to the team and she currently is an associate at our firm.
• Humboldt Universität zu Berlin (Erasmus, 2011)
• King’s College London (Summer School, 2011)
• İstanbul Bilgi University(LLB, 2014)
• Queen Mary University of London Institute in Paris (LL.M., 2016)
Corporate Law, Competition Law, Labour and Social Security Law, Consumer Law, Contracts Law
• International Bar Association (2016)
• İstanbul Bar Association (2015)
• Community Volunteers Foundation (2009)
• Koç Private High School Alumni Association (2009)