Bilgesu Demirel has joined the team after working as an in-house trainee attorney in a multinational retail company.
Bilgesu has successfully completed her internship by working both as an in-house trainee attorney and as a trainee attorney in our office. She provides litigation and arbitration services in all types of commercial and corporate matters particularly the disputes with regards to Labour Law, Consumer Law, Real Estate Law. In addition to her service in litigation matters, she also assists our clients on Mergers and Acquisitions, sale of real estates, transfer of undertakings.
Along with her professional career, she continues her academic studies in cyberlaw and she provides our clients with the most efficient solutions, particularly for the matters related to e-commerce, cybercrimes, compliance projects of law on data protection and online reputation protection in line with the time-varying legislation and the latest practice.
In addition, Bilgesu organizes seminars for the client companies and provide them with the tailor-made solutions and legal knowledge according to their scope of activities.
• İstanbul Bilgi University, LLM in Cyber-law, 2017 (expected)
• London School of Economics, Cyberlaw Certificate Program, 2015
• Galatasaray University, LLB, 2013
• Université d’Orléans, Erasmus, 2011
Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law, Litigation – Dispute Resolution, Cyber-law, Criminal Law, Contracts Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Real Estate Law, Labor and Social Security Law, Consumer Law
English, French, Spanish
• Istanbul Bar Association and Union of Turkish Bar Associations, 2014
• Galatasaray University Alumni Association, 2013
• Galatasaray University International Law and Diplomacy Club, 2010
• Saint Joseph Alumni Association, 2009
• Young ISTAC, 2016