Bilgesu Demirel has joined the team after working as an in-house trainee attorney in a multinational retail company.
Finding the opportunity to work with many clients who operate in the retail sector, Bilgesu Demirel suggests preventive law solutions to our clients, consults them and monitors litigation processes as to Labor Law, Cyber Law, Consumer Law and Real Estate Law.
Along with her professional career, she continues her academic studies in cyberlaw and she provides our clients with the most efficient solutions, particularly for the matters related to e-commerce, cybercrimes, compliance projects of law on data protection and online reputation protection in line with the time-varying legislation and the latest practice. In addition, she gives cyber law classes at Üsküdar University.
Bilgesu organizes seminars for the client companies and provide them with the tailor-made solutions and legal knowledge according to their sectoral needs.
• İstanbul Bilgi University, LLM in Cyber-law,
• London School of Economics, Cyberlaw Certificate Program, 2015
• Galatasaray University, LLB, 2013
• Université d’Orléans, Erasmus, 2011
Litigation – Dispute Resolution, Cyberlaw, Labor Law, Rental Law, Contracts Law, Labor and Social Security Law, Consumer Law, Commercial Law
English, French, Spanish
• Istanbul Bar Association and Union of Turkish Bar Associations, 2014
• Galatasaray University Alumni Association, 2013
• Galatasaray University International Law and Diplomacy Club, 2010
• Saint Joseph Alumni Association, 2009
• Young ISTAC, 2016