Bilgesu Demirel has joined the team after working as an in-house trainee attorney in a multinational retail company.
Bilgesu Demirel, who specializes in cyberlaw, especially in the field of personal data protection, manages the data protection compliance projects and consultancy processes in the field of cyberlaw within Ozay Law. Apart from Cyberlaw, she works in the fields of litigation and consultancy within the scope of Labor Law and Rental Law.
She also continues her academic studies in the field of Cyberlaw and carries the title of lecturer by giving lectures on Cyberlaw and E-Government at Üsküdar University.
Bilgesu Demirel, having the opportunity to work with various clients in retail industry, takes an active position in GDPR commission founded by Turkey Shopping Centers and Retailers Founding.
Bilgesu organizes seminars for the client companies and provide them with the tailor-made solutions and legal knowledge according to their sectoral needs.
• İstanbul Bilgi University, LLM in Cyber-law,
• London School of Economics, Cyberlaw Certificate Program, 2015
• Galatasaray University, LLB, 2013
• Université d’Orléans, Erasmus, 2011
Litigation – Dispute Resolution, Cyberlaw, Labor Law, Rental Law, Contracts Law, Labor and Social Security Law, Consumer Law, Commercial Law
English, French, Spanish
• Istanbul Bar Association and Union of Turkish Bar Associations, 2014
• Galatasaray University Alumni Association, 2013
• Galatasaray University International Law and Diplomacy Club, 2010
• Saint Joseph Alumni Association, 2009
• Young ISTAC, 2016